Friday, October 28, 2005

Shaping Places

We're presenting our work and the school project we did as part of Remapping High Wycombe, at the Shaping Places Seminar on Wednesday 16th November 2.oopm to 5.00pm at the Main hall, Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College, High Wycombe.

Shaping Places is a collaboration in education: innovative approaches to teaching and learning using the built environment and is aimed at Teachers (KS2 and 3, art, design, geography and citizenship) Artists and Built Environment Practitioners. The event is free of charge and can be booked via the organisers, Kent Architecture Centre, contact: sarah.brown@kentarchitecture.co.uk

7 Comments:

Blogger Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a banner exchange site/blog. It pretty much covers banner exchange related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:07 pm

 
Blogger Brian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:15 am

 
Blogger Johnny said...

Every online business need free traffic. This free traffic handbook is very update and helpful.

10:44 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a client email marketing newsletter through site/blog. It pretty much covers client email marketing newsletter through related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our client email marketing newsletter through tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:55 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:26 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:36 pm

 
Anonymous large dog houses said...

Hi, you almost lost me for one second there... but I'm glad I didn't click away. First, I enjoyed your post, and second, maybe you can help. I don't know how much blog spam you get but I get tons on my blog. Most of the time I'm talking about top dog houses stuff because I have a top dog houses website, and people post all this junk with their links and stuff. As blog owners, I guess we'll always be subject to the unethical and inconsiderate. Well, hopefully it's not driving you to crazy... Good luck partner, enjoy the positives friend.

Bye ~

11:37 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter